Posted on Jun 21, 2010 - 10:53 AM
Client: Federal Publishing
Project Management: Adam McWhinney
Coding: Virgil Reality
Creative: Chris Deal
The listings had 3 audiences
- Boat dealers had to be able to upload their boat listings with images onto the site.
- Internal staff had to be able to manage and approve listings and dealer membership.
- Users of the site had to be able to search boat listings existing on the site.
- Make of boat is added if not existing.
- Users could search by a number of criteria Make, Model, Length (feet and metres interchangeable), Price. The advance search also contained a keyword search.
- Site shows related boat tests on listing pages.
- Review listing and images before upload.
- Site contained full validation of inputs.
- Internal approval process on the web. This included messaging.
- The Dealers had a login and password and the site contained full session management across the site.
- The site also had forgotten password and wrong password facilities.
- The photographic upload would automatically resize the images to be the hero and secondary images as well as create a consistent larger image.
- If an image had already been uploaded, the site would say so. The site would also manage the size of the image and make sure it was the correct file type.
- When a boat was deleted from the site all images were automatically deleted as well.
- The boat detail page had the means for a user to send an email to that Dealer that would be pre-filled with information on that boat, so the Dealer knew what was being talked about.
To see our latest online material please go to:
Back to Folio List.